Thursday 9 February 2017

Do You Know What Makes Rayneau's Customer Service So Special?

One must realize that customer complaints are not just aired verbally among friends, but are increasingly channeled through the oh-so-public social media, such as Facebook and Twitter and even more so, WhatsApp.  This means that companies must take decisive actions to prevent the wrath of unhappy customers.

At RG Group of Companies, staff undergo repeated refresher training courses to update their customer service skills. Our customer service is fast to respond, fun and engaging with customers, asking the right questions and trying their best to solve any issues.

A well know friend told me, “Boy, the beauty at Rayneau, is that you are treated like family, and family is important, everybody rushes to your assistance. You are never alone. The service is second to none.” Similarly other customers have expressed their sentiments. Here are a few comments:

Peter from Marchand:
At Rayneau, I’m able to find friendly and knowledgeable sales representatives that take time to answer my questions. I am not pushed to buy any particular brand and I’m given solid recommendations if the store does not have a particular product.

 Mr Emmanuel from Grand Rivere:
I have come to depend on Rayneau for all my construction needs. The people employed there understand of my needs to get the most value for my budget and back it up with service and even do it over to make it right.

Joseph from Gros Islet:
This is my “go-to” store. Their employees are always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I recently dealt with Jonathan and Leandra and they both were wonderful. I f you need materials or tools for your next project I highly recommend Rayneau Construction and Industrial Products.

Augustin from Monchy:
This is a great place to have in Corinth when you need something the other stores do not have. I’ve actually been there three times in one day. I find it has everything I need. The service is great and you can tell the employees have been there forever. Rayneau has an at-home feel.

Shana from Choiseul:
I am a small contractor and by just staying at my home and using my phone, I was able to make a wide range of purchases and it was delivered to me in the quickest possible time. I will recommend Rayneau to everyone. Ron  provided me with a service I have never experienced from any store in the past.

It is clearly evident that from these reviews, our customer service personnel passed the test and deserve a hats-off congratulation.

Valentine’s Day is only six days away. So for this Valentine’s Day come shop with us and let our Customer Service Representatives shower you with LOVE, APPRECIATION and top of the line SERVICE. We look forward to sharing this love and more when you do come in to select you gift for this special one in your life.
                                 

Editor’s note: The editor wishes to thank  Shakira Reddock  for her contribution  to this article
Shakira  is employed at our parent Company.






No comments:

Post a Comment

TRANSFORM YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE WITH RAYNEAU'S LAWN & GARDEN SUPPLIES - A LABOUR DAY PROJECT

As May 1 approaches, we have the perfect opportunity to spruce up our yards and give them the attention they deserve. What better way to cel...