Friday 26 February 2021

Rayneau's Customer Engagement is Unmatched Throughout this Pandemic

Our Consumer Sales Representatives amid the Corona Virus pandemic continue to deliver superb customer service. The love our staff at Rayneau dishes out to their customers on a daily basis is nothing short of outstanding. It always gives our customers a sense of belonging when a we go above and beyond the call of duty and provide excellent customer service/support.

At Rayneau, the staff undergoes repeated refresher training courses to update their customer service skills. Our customer service is fast to respond, fun and engaging with customers, asking the right questions and trying their best to solve any issues.

We take our customers’ complains seriously. We are aware that customer complaints are not just aired verbally among friends, but are increasingly channeled through the oh-so-public social media, such as FaceBook, Instagram,Twitter as well as other platforms. This means that we must take decisive actions to prevent the wrath of unhappy customers.

A well know customer told me, “Boy, the beauty at Rayneau, is that you are treated like family; everybody rushes to your assistance. You are never alone. The service is second to none.” Similarly other customers have expressed their sentiments on our top notch service. 

Here are a few examples:

Peter: At Rayneau, I’m able to find friendly and knowledgeable sales representatives that take time to answer my questions. I am not pushed to buy any particular brand and I’m given solid recommendations if the store does not have a particular product.

Mr Emmanuel:

I have come to depend on Rayneau for all my construction needs. The people employed there understand of my needs to get the most value for my budget and back it up with service and even do it over to make it right.

Joseph:

This is my “go-to” store. Their employees are always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I recently dealt with Chester and Josephine and they were both fantastic. If you need materials or tools for your next project I highly recommend Rayneau.

Augustin:

This is a great place to have in Corinth when you need something the other stores do not have. I’ve actually been there three times in one day. I find it has everything I need. The service is great and you can tell the employees have been there forever. Rayneau has that at-home feel.

It is clearly evident that from these reviews, our customer service personnel passed the test and deserve a hats-off congratulation.  If someone were to ask me what I feel about Customer Service Representatives at Rayneau, I would simply answer, “NICE!”  

"Nice people" do a number of things:

  • They are respectful to others
  • They do what they say they are going to do. You can count on them.
  • They show up on time, respecting the time of others.
  • They are polite. They say please and thank you

We diligently follow all protocols established by the authorities. Shop at Rayneau!!!! You can visit/call our Corinth (450-7247) Monchy (450-7248) Vide Bouteille (450-7246) or Babonneau (450-5759) branch, email us or visit us on Facebook.  Let our Customer Service Representatives guide you  through our sanitized aisles  on this Covid-free  shopping journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BACKHOES VS. MINI EXCAVATORS: CHOOSING THE IDEAL EQUIPMENT

  In the realm of construction and excavation projects, the choice between a    backhoe and a mini excavator can significantly impact the e...