Friday 1 April 2016

Rayneau's "0% Contractor Project Finance" - A Hassle Free Initiative for Small Contractors

Rayneau’s “0% Interest Contractor Project Finance” has gone viral. This service is unique and unmatched throughout the Construction and Industrial sector in this country. Why so, simply because Rayneau is the only contractor or individual who offers such a service to small contractors and its hassle free.

The service is being discussed at work sites, watering holes, on mini buses, at street corners and everywhere where there is a gathering of construction minded persons. With the expectancy of a flood gate of jobs just before elections, many small contractors are already spreading the word to the fellow colleagues  so as to be on top of things when these small contracts are handed down. Rayneau has made it abundantly clear that whether the contracts are in the vicinity of  $10k - $2m, he will provide the financing to small contractors at 0% interest.

Here is how a young lady who was travelling on a bus heard about this “Rayneau Contractor Project Finance Initiative.”  “I was on a bus sometime last week and I heard two people speaking. Apparently a gentleman was telling another how he got a contract and could not finance it. He was explaining to the other gentleman how he was told that he could have gone through Mr Gajadhar for financing. Mr Gajadhar would give him the materials, rent equipment to him, provide transportation for the materials, and even give him advances to pay his work force and upon receiving his cheque, Mr Gajadhar would take whatever is due to him and hand him the balance.” This is  story simply put by a layman. Isn’t this amazing!

When asked about this Mr Gajadhar had this to say. “Actually, I am the only contractor or individual who finances contractors. I do that because I want to grow small contractors. I knew where I came from. I know how difficult it was and I want to finance contractors that are unable when they get a contract of say ten, two hundred thousand or two million dollar contract and you cannot get financing  - the bank wants land and all kind of things, you come to me, I finance the contract, I take my payment and I give you back what is due to you. Make it so simple for contractors to get jobs.” Mr Gajadhar  summed up by saying, “This is in effect I don’t get all the jobs. I want to see other persons get jobs and do well and succeed. That is why I have gone out of my way to finance contractors.”

Rayneau is happy to assist his fellow contractors in keeping their projects on time and on track. If you are a contractor who needs a cash advance to complete his project, tools to perform the job professionally, or products to get it done, then come into our mega store at Rayneau Construction & Industrial Products Ltd. We are a One-Stop Shop that provides  you with materials from foundation to finish.

You will need to visit the store at Corinth in Gros Islet with your project documentation in hand and a valid picture ID to discuss your unique requirements.

Once all conditions are met and the documentation process is completed, the approval follows in a mere hour. No long lines or complicated requirements.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRATING LABOUR DAY: A MESSAGE OF APPRECIATION FROM RAYNEAU GROUP OF COMPANIES Ltd.

As we kick back and take a moment to celebrate Labour Day, it's essential to acknowledge the backbone of every successful organization: ...