Wednesday 25 January 2017

Rayneau's 0% Interest Contractor Project Financing is Still Available.

Let it echo far and wide! Rayneau's 0% Contractors' Financing is the best deal our local small to medium contractors can get - it's taking the country by storm. You can take that to the bank!

Here is a recent partial telephone convo between me and a new contract awardee.

Contractor: Hey, what’s up?

Me: None much.  I have not heard from you for some time now. What’s on your mind?

Contractor: I’ve just gotten this government contract for $10,900.00 and boy I have no cash on hand plus dem institutions are killers. I remember that 0% Contactors’ Financing flyer you gave me back then. Is this financing for contractors still on?

Me: It’s funny you should ask me this. Last year I gave you all the details and you never got back to me.

Contractor: Man, if I give you the story you would not believe me. I had so much red tape to go through with an institution,[name withheld] that I gave another guy to handle the contract for me instead.

Me: Well then, you learnt your lesson. Yes, Mr Gajadhar still goes out of the way to help contractors like you and many more. Tell your buddies about it.

I continued the convo by giving this contractor the details of the 0% Contactor Financing.

Are you one of these contractors who is struggling for cash for your contracted project

WORRY NO MORE! Rayneau is happy to be of assistance to small to medium contractors in keeping their projects on time and on track.

We make it hassle free for them to access the cash that they need to manage their project. If you are a contractor who needs a cash advance to complete your project, tools to perform the job professionally, and/or materials to get it done, then come into our mega store at Corinth. We are a One-Stop Shop that provides  you with materials from start to finish.

With over 200 pieces of light to heavy equipment available, we can also assist you with the projects that may not be previously within your reach.

You will need to visit the store at Corinth in Gros Islet with your project documentation in hand and a valid picture ID to discuss your unique requirements.
Once all conditions are met and the documentation process is completed, the approval follows in a mere hour. No long lines or complicated requirements.

With 0% interest applied you can be assured that your costs are efficiently managed and the money is spent where it matters most.

Certain terms and Conditions apply.

 Stop your worry. Visit us now. We are located at Corinth Gros Islet, or call us at 450 7247 or 450 1087 or email us at customerservice@raycip.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

RAYNEAU GAJADHAR: KUDOS GRANTED!

It was a refreshing change of pace on the last morning's Street Vibes. A young man said he was   compelled to shift his usual course of ...